Tuyển Dụng Digital MarketingNgày đăng: 16/07/16
Position : Digital Marketing
Report to : Marketing Supervisor
– Develop and maintain the company website both contents and keyword SEO, do online advertising through all channels to approach target customers.
– Together with team to carry out two missions are branding for iDL and trade marketing to provide online and offline leads to sales team.
– Continually evaluates the timely adjustment of marketing strategies and plan; recommends changes in marketing philosophy and policy when such changes serve the best interests of the organization.
– Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
– Build and maintain our social media presence
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
– Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
– Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
– Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
– Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
– Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
– Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
– Planning for digital campaign
– Experience in digital marketing at least 2 years
– Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
– Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
– Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
– Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
– Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
– Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
– Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimating, and fiscal management principles and procedures.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
– Good command in English reading
– Female is prefer
– Work in professional education environment
– Get training courses internal & external
– Get social insurance/benefits according to law
– And other benefits according to company policy
– We’re the professional education organization, seeking talent for position: Marketing supervisor, if you’re interested please submit your CV to us with below contact No:
Thời gian nộp hồ sơ: Hết hạn
AKLC VN CO., LTD
Add : 22 Nguyen Binh Khiem st, Dakao ward, Dist.1, HCMC